Are you ready to join our school? We are working hard to make the application and enrollment process as easy and straightforward as possible. Please use the following guide, or contact us at (321) 259-1130 or School@SaintPaulsMelbourne.org if you have any questions.
- Let’s chat! Call or email us to schedule an appointment to stop in and speak with us about your student and our program.
- When you’re ready, apply online through TADS.
- If you think you might qualify, apply for a Florida Tax Credit Scholarship at StepUpForStudents.org.
Once we receive your application, we will contact you to set up a family interview where we will meet you and your student. Once this is complete, we will send you an email to notify you about the acceptance status of your student.
Once accepted, we will need the following documents to enroll your student at Saint Paul’s Classical School:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization and Health Examination records for K-5
- School records and test scores for grades 1-5